Share your thoughts with your travelling experience !!!
Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hello Everybody,

Don't know if some of you guys has heard of Air Asia.
I flew with them in last year with a very competative price, actually I flew with them in the whole Asia, cause they have different spot which you could choose from one place to another, if you are in Bangkok, Thailand and heading to Phuket or Chiang Mai or even any other places else in Thailand, Malaysia, Bali or China, I think this is the best airline you could choose with the most competative price.



Forgot the exact fare with each of the flight but here is my route,
I flied from Macau
to Bangkok, and has stayed over a couple of days, after that, I flied again, from Bangkok to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) and I've stayed behind for 1 night then I flied again from KL to Langkawi as ususal I stayed behind then again fly from Langkawi back to KL and from KL to Bali, hmmm, Bali a very lovely places not the best I can tell with some other tropical heaven but near. So you could see how many places I've been just to flied with Air Asia, the cabin is quite cleaned, only few flight attendants not much but more than enough to take care of us, as you could see the price they offered, sorry, they don't provides any meals on flight (just 4 hrs flight to Bangkok) but they do provides some other snacks, so please bring your lunchbox up there, btw, they don't even have seat reserved, just pick your seat, that's it !!!

They also serve many route besides the country which I've mentioned on the above, here is some examples: Bali, Brunei, Hanoi, Jakarta, Krabi even China Xiamen, they have monthly promotion of the lowest air fare, you may also get FREE ticket if you are lucky enough, just joined their newsletter and wait for surprises. ooops, forgot to tell you guys how much did I spend with them, I totally took 7 flights, it only cost me around USD330, yes, tax is included already, amazing right? Besides that, they have more and more updated bargain packages with their online reservation, should have them credit with their online booking system too, user friendly, just print and go........more later !!

Photos of Langkawi......
a tranquil places for you to relax
Image hosted by Webshots.com
Image hosted by Webshots.com

TravelEpoch.com