Share your thoughts with your travelling experience !!!
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Hello Everybody !!

Hello to everyone of you who loves travelling, let me introduced myself, my name is Migi, I am in Hong Kong
right now (actually I was born here too !!) I am a fanatic with travelling, I have loads of books related with travels (nearly hear my mommy screaming at me now !!) BTW, I've my jewelry online business on eBay since 2 years ago from now and things is getting settle, so I thought is time for me to share my favourite hobbies (travelling) to all who loves travel as well.........

So I would be very appreciated anyone of you could share thoughts in this forum, no matter where you are and what kind of language (I myself too lazy to type in chinese too.......hehe, and I will tried my best to translate it to English) you are spoken, cause I believe this world will become as one.

Recently, I'm working my entire out with my new up coming webiste Travel Epoch (still underconstruction, please tried later)
I will tried my very best to make it update from time to time, as you know, I still making my living on eBay but I will tried my very best to update any information about travelling, hope all of you will enjoy and share thoughts in this blog.........will be catching all you guys soon !!

TravelEpoch.com